Your first visit to Martin Carey DPM establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
PLEASE NOTE: Dr. Carey's Office is located in Clermont, North of Cape May Court House. Some GPS systems will take you in the wrong direction, (South of Cape May Court House ).
- From the South : Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit #13 (Swainton/Avalon). Turn right onto Avalon Blvd. (0.6 miles). Turn right onto Route 9 North (2.3 miles) Dr. Carey's Office is on the left.
- From the North : Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit #17 (Oceanview/Woodbine). Turn left onto Sea Isle Blvd. (0.2 miles). Turn left onto Route 9 South (1.8 miles) Dr. Carey's Office is on the right.
- From the West : Take Route 83 to Route 9. Turn left onto Route 9 (0.35 miles). Dr. Carey's Office is on the left.